Looking to become a professional actor? Are you already trained or experienced and would like to keep your skills sharp and your network strong?
A bespoke course of no more than 10 students, the Advanced Acting Course is designed to train at a high level in acting and performing.
Work with leading directors and acting coaches such as John Mitchell (former associate director of the Traverse Theatre) Clare Cairns (Acting Out’s very own Founder and Director) and Philippos Philippous (award winning writer and director from the National Theatre of Greece).
Terms vary depending on the expert coach, the director, the class and the objective set for each term. In the past students have covered Stanislavski, Michael Chekhov, Adler, Hagen, Strasberg, Meisner, Mamet and many different Theatre Art Forms.
As each term is different students enrol term after term, making places very competitive.
Acting Out wishes to enrol the most able and qualified students for this course. All students should meet the demands of the course and achieve the necessary standard required.
Entry by audition only
You get more than just an Acting Course with Acting Out Drama School
Your Tuition Fee Includes:
-Certified Course with Education Scotland (CPD PLFind)
- Excellent Tuition and training from professional directors and coaches
- Over 56 Hours of Training and Performing in Class & The Theatre
- A Bespoke Course of no more than 10 students
- A Performance in the Theatre
- Extra Rehearsals Outside of Class Time
- Pathways and Guidance to progressing towards Advanced & Professional Training
- Homework and Extra Materials outside of class time