Level One covers a wide variety of techniques including general tips and tricks, building confidence, learning how to relax during high pressured events and improving your public speaking ability and quality.
Level Two is the next step up and really explores specific skills essential to the next stage of your public speaking training.
Train with Public Speaking Experts incliding Clare Cairns who delivers hundreds of Sell-Out workshops every year to World Class Companies, Elite Educational Organisations & Acting Out Drama School.
You get more than just a public speaking class with Acting Out Drama School
Your Tuition Fee Includes:
- Certified Course with Education Scotland (CPD PLFind)
- Excellent Tuition and training from professional experts and coaches
- 9 Weeks of Training and Progression (one hour a week in class + homework)
- Individual Feedback from Experts
- Around 16 students per Course
- NUS Student Card (payable to NUS)
- Practice Opportunities
- Pathways and Guidance to progressing up to the Practice Class or Private Lessons.