Are you worried about Presenting at work? Or leading your Team Meeting? Or perhaps your need some help preparing for Interviews?
Acting Out Drama School's Public Speaking Course is designed to improve confidence and public speaking ability in only 9 weeks.
We work with Public Speaking Consultancy to cover a wide variety of techniques including general tips and tricks, build your confidence, learn how to relax during high pressured events and improve your public speaking ability and quality.
Train with Public Speaking Expert, Clare Cairns who delivers hundreds of Sell-Out workshops every year to World Class Companies, Elite Educational Organisations & Acting Out Drama School.
You get more than just a public speaking class with Acting Out Drama School
Your Tuition Fee Includes:
- Certified Course with Education Scotland (CPD PLFind)
- Excellent Tuition and training from professional experts and coaches
- 9 Weeks of Training and Progression (one hour a week in class + homework)
- Individual Feedback from Experts
- Around 14 students per Course
- NUS Student Card (payable to NUS)
- Practice Opportunities
- Pathways and Guidance to progressing up to the Practice Class or Private Lessons.
Tuesday 11th September to Tuesday 6th November (running every Tuesday)
6pm - 7pm
Theatre and Studio, Augustine United Church, 41 George IV Bridge, Edinburgh EH1 1EL