Intermediate Acting & Performance Course
Do you have experience in acting and want to take things a little more seriously? Are looking to act at professional standard one day or just add more focus to your training? Acting Out's Intermediate Acting Course focuses on training and performing.
Work with leading directors and acting coaches such as John Mitchell (former associate director of the Traverse Theatre) Clare Cairns (Founder and Director of Acting Out) and Marion Geoffray (Acting Out’s Ensemble and Film & TV Director).
The Intermediate Acting & Performance Level One is for students with experience such as our Beginners Drama Course and/or performing experience beyond school. You do not need to audition to apply.
Focus on methods from highly regarded experts such as Stanislavski, Chekhov & Uta Hagen etc. If your course is a performing term, you will also be casted and directed in an end of term public performance.
Terms vary depending on the expert coach, the director, the class and the objective set for each term. In the past students have covered Stanislavski, Michael Chekhov, Adler, Hagen, Strasberg, Meisner, Mamet and many different Theatre Art Forms.
We run two performing terms a year, as well as a shorter, improvisation training term.
You get more than just an Acting Course with Acting Out Drama School
Your Tuition Fee Includes:
-Certified Course with Education Scotland (CPD PLFind)
- Excellent Tuition and training from professional directors and coaches
- Many Hours of Training and Performing in Class & The Theatre
- A Performance in the Theatre (if your course is a performing course)
- Extra Rehearsals Outside of Class Time
- Feedback on your Acting by your expert Acting Coach
- Pathways and Guidance to progressing towards Advanced & Professional Training
- Homework and Extra Materials outside of class time
- Casting Opportunities
- NUS Student Card (payable to NUS)-
- Payment Plans for Early Bookings
(averaging at around only £8 per hour)
SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER 2019
Dates: Wednesday 11th September - Show on Friday 6th December 2019 (running every Wednesday)
Times: 8pm - 9:30pm
Location: Murrayfield Parish Church, 2B Ormidale Terrace, EH12 6EQ
Payment Plans Available at Checkout
Extra Rehearsals are on Wednesday 20th, Wednesday 22nd November from 7:30pm - 9:30pm (normal location) and Wednesday 4th December at 6:30pm - 9:30pm (in the Theatre).
Show is on Friday 6th December (actors in from approx. 4pm - 11pm)